This submission call is now closed. You can find calls that are still accepting contributions at Calls for Submissions.
An interesting call I found at Lambda Literary. I checked out the site and it’s unclear whether this is a paying opportunity, so check with the editor about that. Also note that your name will not be attached to your contribution.
enough / enough is for trans and non-binary survivors of sexual assault / domestic violence. Lexie will be collecting letters that participants write to their body parts until April 30th, 2017, and the anthology will be released tentatively in summer 2017. …
- Length, 1 word to 10 pages double spaced.
- Each letter should focus on 1 body part, but can address relationships to other body parts or other peoples’ bodies.
- Remember it’s a letter to yourself, not about yourself.
- Write as many as you would like! But only 2 pieces from each person will be published in the book.
A few logistical things + fun facts,
- Gladly accept pieces mixing languages or original visual art. I will never “correct” or censor your grammar or what you choose to share, unless you ask.
- Names will not be attached to any of the pieces, but listed in random order in the opening pages, unless you choose to keep anonymous.
- Everyone wanting a piece published in the book will be required to fill out a consent form. …
Reach out at anthology @ protonmail.com if you have thoughts, questions, dreams, brain-storming needs, or if writing takes you to a place you can’t go alone!