Inkubus Publishing wants your hot stories of male superheroes for Stroking Alter Egos, an anthology of gay erotica. Send them your stories of men in tights that leave little to the imagination, archvillains who become lovers, and the orgies that ensue after superhero teams stave off Armageddon.
Please note that all superheroes must be original creations. The publisher will not consider fanfiction of existing franchises.
- Publisher: Inkubus Publishing
- Publication type: anthology
- Word Count: 500—10,000 words
- Format: Standard manuscript format, except that you should use italics rather than underlining
- Payment: $15 and copy of anthology
- Multiple and simultaneous submissions: Multiple submissions are okay; no simultaneous submissions. Read more about multiple and simultaneous submissions.
- Reprints: You can submit reprints, but priority will be given to original works.
Find complete submission details at Inkubus Publishing’s submissions page and its Submittable page.
More About Submission Calls
This blog is queer-friendly. i strive to ensure that all submission calls I post are open to works with queer/LGBTQIA characters and themes. I do this by checking the publisher's back catalog, submissions policies,or business practices, or by communicating with the publisher directly.
Please contact the publisher through the links in the post if you have questions about a submission call. Contact me if you've had a bad experience with a publisher featured here.
Browse more submission calls or tips for writers. You can sort calls by payment rate: token, semi-professional, professional, or royalties. To get a weekly roundup of all my posts for writers, sign up here.
If you find these posts helpful, you can help keep this blog running by buying me a coffee.