My new paranormal erotica anthology Myths, Moons, and Mayhem was conceived over a Facebook chat I had with Sexy Little Pages publisher Anna Sky last winter. She thought it would be fun to release a Halloween anthology of gay ménage erotica with that title, and ever the sucker for a good pun (the book’s initials and the abbreviation for gay ménage are both MMM), I naturally agreed.
And then—silly me!—I said, “I’ll edit it.”
That was the beginning of my cat and I spending a lot of quality weekends in the office together. I read through dozens of incredible stories, made tough choices about what to include, and then annoyed my authors with repeated rounds of revisions and punctuation checks.
All that comes to fruition today, Myths, Moons, and Mayhem‘s release day. Now you get to read each one of these stories:
- Inside Man by Clare London—At a London pub, a tear in the veil between the dead and living opens up new possibilities for a ghost who could only ever watch the men he desired, but never touch.
- The Secret of the Golden Cup by Rebecca Buchanan—A classics professor finds himself at the center of a magical war. With an unfairly attractive student and a campus janitor as his only allies, can he stave off the forces of evil?
- Careful What You Wish For by Elizabeth Coldwell—Josh dreams of meeting Mr. Right, so his roommate offers help with a love spell. Neither man is prepared for what happens when the spell begins to work.
- When The Big Moon Shines by Carl Redlum—A college student is intent on hunting down the man who turned him into a werewolf. But his mouthwatering neighbors keep getting in the way.
- The Cave by Dale Cameron Lowry—Losing sleep to the sounds of his tent-neighbors’ nightly lovemaking has nature photographer Ethan at his wit’s end. What kind of magic can convince the two men he should join them?
- The Endless Knot by Morgan Elektra—The fiery romance between a vampire and a werewolf threatens to burn itself to the ground until a human teaches them to temper the flame.
- Squatchin’ by Greg Kosebjorn—Two Bigfoot hunters get more than they bargained for when they set out on an overnight camping trip to trail the legendary beast.
- Celyn’s Tale by Rhidian Brenig Jones—A young Welsh farmer is haunted by visions of his future lover, only to discover that the lover is not one, but two—and not exactly human, either.
- Close Encounter of the Three-way Kind by Rob Rosen—In this quirky comedy, aliens arrive from another galaxy, but they’re more interested in consensual exploration than invasion. Alien probing never felt so good!
Update on October 15: The release day giveaway is over, but you can enter to win Chance & Possibility and other ebooks here as part of our month-long Myths, Moons, and Mayhem celebration.
To celebrate this new release (and the fact that I now get to spend quality time outside the office with my cat), I’m offering a special gift when you order Myths, Moons, and Mayhem by the end of today, Friday, Oct. 13 American Samoa time: seven of my paranormal and speculative stories collected into an ebook I’m calling Chance & Possibility: Seven Fantastical Tales of Gay Desire.
Chance & Possibility is an eclectic selection of stories previously published in multi-author anthologies and my mixed-genre collection Falling Hard: Stories of Men in Love. They range from sweet fairy tale romances to scorching hot tentacle erotica. In its pages, you’ll find fantasy, sci-fi, and paranormal stories, and you’ll meet:
- an unemployed journalist whose sentient iPhone hooks him into rescuing stray cats—and leads him to love
- a college student who falls in love under the full moon of the Jewish harvest festival, Sukkot, but finds that his new boyfriend shies from his touch when the moon wanes
- a professional horticulturist who develops a more-than-scientific interest in a strange new plant he’s been assigned to care for
Chance & Possibility: Seven Fantastical Tales of Gay Desire isn’t available to buy anywhere. The only way to get it now is by ordering Myths, Moons, and Mayhem at your preferred store by 11:59 p.m. American Samoa time, then forwarding the receipt to email@example.com. I’ll send your choice of a mobi (for Kindle) or epub (for all other e-readers) this weekend.
Here’s where to buy Myths, Moons, and Mayhem:
- Universal Ebook Link (for Amazon, Kobo, iTunes, etc): books2read.com/mythsmoons
- Amazon Paperback link (this will get you to your country’s Amazon store): getbook.at/mmm
And you’ll have some great stuff to read in anticipation of Halloween.
Happy Friday the 13th!