Winter holidays around the world feature celebrations solemn and convivial, feasts and parties, and quite often, gifts to loved ones. Whether these gifts are funny and flirty, erotic, or lovingly bestowed, the perfect gift may be the most endearing way into a man’s heart….
Requirements: Stories will be set in and involve any end-of-the-year holidays, such as Advent, Boxing Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year’s, Saint Nicholas’s Day, Solstice, Yule, and
• Romantic themes are required and stories will focus on happy endings.
• Requirements: Bittersweet Dreams will not be accepted for this anthology.
• Because of the packaged nature of the set, all stories need to stand alone. No sequels to or spin-offs of previously published works will be accepted.
• Submission Deadline: July 1, 2017. Contract offers will be made by August 1, 2017.
• Publication Date: December 2017
• Advent Calendar story length: 5,000 – 18,000 words
• Manuscripts shorter or longer will be considered but will have to be extraordinary.
• Follow general Submission Guidelines for instructions and formatting.
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “ADVENT” in the subject line.
And check my other listed calls for submissions.